Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Im trying to figure out

     So My neighbor is outside talking to their bestie saying " Oh yeah you would of loved it! They had a wonderful wine tasting. I had like 4 cups of wine. Yeah we went because it was right next door to our lake house in Napa. Uh huh we have a small vineyard but we don't rent it out we just go their on the weekends when we can."  I think that's where her husband creeps off to when she's out here telling all her business. But who am i to judge? Doesn't it say somewhere its better not to judge lest you be judged? Or something like that. Feels kind of bible'y. 

     Any ways, She left before she said on whether her vineyard was near/on the lake. If it was that would of been cool. She said it was a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. I'm hoping i'm the only one who hears her talking like she thinks she's the only one around. Why you may ask? Well, i'm a good neighbor. I would never break into her house but our neighborhood is bad. I wonder should i warn her? She lives in a black community she probably has a alarm. I have one.

     Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment